Join Our Dance Family
A variety of classes is offered here at EPDC for all levels. Whatever style of dance you prefer, EPDC has the class for you!
Uniforms can be purchased at the Dancing Swan inside of EPDC.
1. Tuition is due by the 10th of every month. If late, a $15.00 late fee will be applied to the dancer(s) account every month.
2. Automatic Payment forms are available to be filled out. These automatic payments are processed on the 3rd of every month.
3. Payments can be made by Cash, Check, Credit Card, or Venmo.
4. Checks made payable to: ‘ELSA PARDO DANCE CENTER’ OR ‘EPDC’
1. Participation in our annual Nutcracker and/or June Recital is not mandatory, but highly suggested!
2. Costumes are ordered for each of these shows (Christmas and Recital). Costume information packets will be given in October. Please see EPDC calendar for payment due dates.
3. Ticket sales are held for each show: in November for our Christmas Show, and in May for our June recital. Each family must meet ticket minimum requirement in order for the dancer to participate in the show(s).
All students are required to pay a $50.00 (per family) non-refundable recital fee. This fee is due in November, no later then December 1st; and will cover some of the costs of theater, scenery, props, tickets, etc.
1. There is a minimum of 8 students that need to be registered for a class. If this requirement is not met, the student will be advised to another class.
2. Make-up classes are available for students if they miss a class. Please see an EPDC faculty member to arrange this.
3. Weather: If the public schools are closed due to inclement weather, EPDC will be closed. Please stay in tune with local news stations for these updates.