Ballet Intensive Workshops
Dance Camp Week 1
Dance Camp Week 2
Nicole Padilla began her training with the Ballet San Antonio Academy and continued her training at the University of Oklahoma and the Joffrey Ballet School in New York City. She has danced professionally with Dayton Ballet, Montgomery Ballet, and currently is a First Soloist with the Sarasota Ballet. While dancing with the Sarasota Ballet, Nicole has danced principal roles in many ballets including; George Balanchine’s, The Four Temperaments, Who Cares?, and Rubies. She has also had the honor of performing Blue Girl in Sir Frederick Ashton’s Les Patineurs at the Kennedy Center’s Ballet Across America III in 2013 and at City Center’s Fall For Dance in 2014. Nicole has taught in schools throughout Texas, Alabama, and Florida and currently, she is obtaining a degree in elementary education at University of South Florida while continuing to dance and teach for the Sarasota Ballet
• America’s Ballet School, 2006-2013, 2015-present, Tampa, Florida, under the direction
of Paula Nunez, and Osmany Montano.
• Sarasota Cuban Ballet School, 2013-2015, under the direction of Ariel Serrano,
Wilmian Hernandez, Delia Ballart, and Emilio Borges.
OTHER NOTABLE INFORMATION
• Dance Spirit Magazine Cover Model Search Finalist 2015
• YAGP 2014 Grishko Model Search Winner
• World of Dance 2014 Cover Model Search Winner
SUMMER INTENSIVES ATTENDED
• Houston Ballet Summer Intensive 2014
• Ellison Ballet Summer Intensive, and Pas de Deux Intensive, New York City 2014
• Carreno Dance Festival Summer Intensive, Sarasota, FL 2012, 2013
• Next Generation Summer Intensive, Patel Conservatory, Tampa, FL 2012
• America’s Ballet School assistant teacher for young children 2009-2013
• Creative Dance Center, Fort Myers Florida Guest Master Class Instructor 2014-2015
Jimmy has left his compassion, vision, artistic image with American Dance Alliance as a dance instructor/choreographer and now creative director/president. He has trained dancers of all levels jazz, contemporary, Bollywood and more. He focuses on ways to direct dancers to the right terminologies, technique within the beauty of the Arts. In his path of faith, patience, courage and believing in himself, he has managed to work with amazing choreographers including Andre Fuentes, Wade Robson, Keith Young, Travis Payne, Maria Torres, Dave Scott, Scott Nguyen, Nakul Dev Mahajan, Criss Judd and more. He has performed live in the Latin Grammy’s, The Latin Billboard Awards with Olga Tanon, David Bisbal, Gloria Trevi and Fanny Lu.