Elsa Pardo Dance Center
1. Participation in our annual Nutcracker and/or June Recital is not mandatory, but highly suggested! Our December Nutcracker is held at Howard W. Blake School of the Performing Arts, and our June 2017 Recital will be held at the Straz Center in Ferguson Hall.
2. Costumes are ordered for each of these shows (Nutcracker and Recital). Costume information packets will be given in October. Please see EPDC calendar for payment due dates.
3. Ticket sales are held for each show: November for our Xmas Show, and May for our June recital. Each family must meet ticket minimum requirement in order for the dancer to participate in the show(s)
1. All students are required to pay a $45.00(per family) non-refundable recital fee. This fee is due in November, no later then December 1st; and will cover some of the costs of theater, scenery, props, tickets, etc.
2. A late charge of $5.00 will be charged for any deposits not received by December 1st.
1. Students who drop out of classes must submit their request in writing via email to EPDC. Our studio email is email@example.com
2. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ON REGISTRATION OR RECITAL FEES.
*REGULATIONS & POLICIES*
1. Tuition is due by the 10th of every month. A $15.00 late fee will be applied to the dancers(s) account every month. The check drop box will be removed after the 10th.
2. Automatic Payment forms are available to be filled out. These automatic payments are processed on the 5th of every month.
3. Payments can be made by Cash, Check, Credit Card, Money Order, or online (TBA soon!)
4. Checks made payable to: ‘ELSA PARDO DANCE CENTER’ OR ‘EPDC’
1. There is a minimum of 8 students that need to be registered for a class. If this requirement is not met, the student will be advised to another class.
2. Make-up classes are available for students if they miss a class. Please see an EPDC teacher to arrange this.
3. Weather: If the public schools are closed due to inclement weather, EPDC will be closed. Please stay in tune with local news stations for these updates.
1. The studio is closed on Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas(Winter break), Good Friday, Spring Break(Hillsborough County), and Memorial Day.